As the Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for account reconciliations, settlements with leased vendors and assisting in Monthly Closing.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for…
- Preparing leased departments settlements, reconciliations, and processing payments.
- Reconciling assigned general ledger accounts.
- Preparing assigned journal entries and coordinating incoming manual entries from all departments.
- Reviewing weekly payroll interface and making corrections as needed.
We’ll value your…
- Previous experience with analyzing and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible