As the Store Staffing Analyst, you support the centralized timekeeping and schedule systems. You’ll complete required timekeeping maintenance, analyze data and make recommendations for scheduling optimization, ensure compliance to operational standards and work directly with Store Managers and Field Executives on strategies to improve labor allocation and associate productivity.
On the Job You Will :
- Support the time management and scheduling system through on-going involvement, monitoring, coaching and training.
- Resolve all iTC timekeeping exceptions prior to the weekly payroll close.
- Validate missing punch information and resolve any related questions or issues.
- Promptly answer questions and inquiries to ensure accurate timekeeping tracking.
- Monitor compliance and make recommendations to store management in the areas of labor optimization, improved schedule/work rule compliance, and the reinforcement of scheduling and timekeeping best practices.
- Produce and analyze store specific audit and compliance reports and make recommendations on how to improve financial results through improved payroll and item keeping compliance.
- Maintain a supportive and proactive relationship with key stake holders.
We’ll Value Your:
- Experience working with scheduling and time management systems.
- Able to work independently, with general supervision.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills.
- Department store experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deal with all levels of management and diverse groups.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- PC proficient in Windows & MS Office software
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible