As the Loss Prevention Operations & Budget Manager, you’re responsible for managing all Corporate Loss Prevention financial reporting & expense programs and processes including statistical analysis, information management and dissemination, and monitoring budgetary expenditures in support of Company shortage goals. You’ll Coordinate, monitor and manage LP capital budgets for new stores, store remodels and corporate facilities.
On the Job You’ll:
- Direct and coordinate formulation and monitoring of budget for Loss Prevention expense lines to implement Loss Prevention objectives of the organization.
- Work with VP Loss Prevention to formulate annual capital and expense budgets.
- Responsible for managing Loss Prevention capital and budget including vendor relationships, recommending purchases, and negotiating contracts.
- Partner with Loss Prevention teams, store management, external clients and others to create and maintain a budget related to Loss Prevention security and service providers.
- Establish, communicate and enforce Loss Prevention programs with a positive bottom line effect.
- Supervise administrative handling of civil recovery, restitution and employment screening program.
- Review and analyze payroll and expenses monthly to ensure compliance with budgets and expense reduction initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage the procurement of security equipment and supplies to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- Consult with Regional LP Directors to ensure adjustments are made in order to facilitate long-term planning.
- Compile and analyze actual versus budget operating performance reports explaining deviations from budget.
- Direct and coordinate physical security issues (EAS, CCTV, burglar, fire alarm, and computer systems) for new stores, store remodels and corporate facilities.
- Manage Loss Prevention Systems.
- Administrator of Loss Prevention systems (LPMS, XBR) and Civil Demand program.
We’ll Value Your:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Loss Prevention capacity.
- Experience with preparation and management of budgets.
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet department deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible