As a Systems Integration Analyst you would be working with application teams to determine requirements, design the environment, build the environment, install, update and assist in support of applications and the systems they run on. You would also assist in performance testing and integration tasks, such as automation of data transfers between systems and/or vendors.
We'll Value Your:
- Work independently and to be self-motivated.
- Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of a 24x7x365 environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software issues within the server environment.
- Identify, propose and implement improvements to meet the project and departmental objectives for quality, efficiency, productivity, and integrity.
On the Job You'll learn:
Utilize APM tools to provide performance insight, capacity planning, and analysis to insure proactive design and administration that meets the company’s requirements
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2.
- SUSE Linux
- Basic working knowledge of Load Balancers (NetScaler)
- Basic working knowledge of VMWare (vSphere)
- Using SCOM for alerts and monitoring
- Experience with Load Testing Tools (NeoLoad)
- Understanding of Transfer Protocols (SFTP)
- Understanding of relational databases (SQL,DB2)