As the Assistant Textile & Graphic Artist, you will help the Art team in the development of trend right artwork for our private brand products.
On the Job You’ll…
- Create all artwork, including prints, stripes, plaids, jacquards, embroideries and placed graphics using CAD.
- Develop original artwork with a color and fashion sense.
- Match seasonal palettes and fabric textures/heathers to CAD color printers.
- Assists in organizing and maintain the artwork library and creative digital resources.
- Assists with art team project tracking and organization of data for art team reporting.
- Perform basic maintenance on Epson printers.
We’ll Value Your...
- High level of creativity to design art using CAD software.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Technical knowledge of knit/woven construction and fabric printing techniques.
- Passing score on Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue color evaluation test.
- Sense of urgency, good organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible