As the Accounts Payable Vendor Relations Supervisor you are responsible for the accurate and timely resolution of vendor inquires and disputes regarding payments or deductions while also maintaining satisfactory vendor relations.
On the Job You’ll…
- Handle the research, analysis and resolution of select accounts.
- Ensure approved guidelines are being followed and audits are complete and accurate.
Provide guidance to associates in department for researching, analyzing, and resolving vendor disputes.
Oversee Vendor Relation activity related to eCard program, ensuring vendor inquiries are analyzed and resolved in a timely manner.
Manage Vendor Service Site and analyze site usage and security.
Provide training and guidance to staff on A/P systems and procedures.
Maintain productivity statistics and error rate logs for each Customer Service Representative.
We’ll Value Your…
- Experience in Accounts Payable, retail or other customer service background.
- Supervisory experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to train others.
Ability to work diplomatically with associates of all levels and speak professionally on the phone.
Analytical skill to review and solve errors quickly.
Good organizational skills and attention to detail with a priority on accuracy.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible