As the Expense Invoice Processor you will be responsible for screening, entering and verifying expense invoices, chargebacks and adjustments into the Accounts Payable system.
Day-to-day you’ll be responsible for…
- Processing expense invoices, chargebacks, and adjustments to insure timely and prompt payments to vendors.
- Preparing, distributing and mailing vendor checks.
- Entering AP adjustments, payments, and chargebacks into the system.
- Balancing all batches and releasing them for approval.
- Researching and resolving inquiries about payments from assigned stores.
- Basic administrative tasks including ordering supplies, sorting and distributing mail, etc.
We’ll Value Your…
- Experience in Accounts Payable, retail or other accounting background.
- 2 – 3 years office experience.
- Interest in problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible