Are you looking to launch your career in Information Technology? Do you have the commitment and desire to meet the needs of our 24 X 7 environment? If so, The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is the place for you!
We are currently seeking an entry level Web Operator to monitor and maintain our web application infrastructure.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Monitoring and maintaining our eCommerce and internal web applications and identifying failing systems.
- Reviewing error logs and failure error rates.
- Examining Linux system patching logs and notifying the team of any failed installations.
- Providing Tier 2 support for internal Web Technologies service tickets and reported issues.
- Performing basic system health checks for site-down or other infrastructure issues.
- Troubleshooting store kiosk application issues.
- Performing individual site fixes as needed.
- Performing release management tasks to deploy code changes to production systems.
- Conducting build verification tests to ensure successful code deployments.
We’ll value your…
- Working knowledge of Internet and HTTP concepts
- Basic knowledge of common TCP/ IP protocols and network monitoring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible