As the Project Specialist at The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. you’re responsible for managing the oversight of various projects through the Advertising department. You ensure the successful completion of digital or studio projects within established schedules. In addition, you lead the planning and discover phase of projects start to finish.
On the Job You’ll:
- Coordinate kick-off meetings to identify project objectives and make sure that all appropriate stakeholders and involved on each project.
- Communicate to project stakeholders the content or specific action items needed for advertising turn-in.
- Work with internal team members to ensure the delivery of project assets and content meet all specs and requirements for production.
- Clearly defines project scope and timelines.
- Work with Production Artists to establish project schedules.
- Assign tasks and responsibility for projects and track progress against deliverable specifications and deadlines.
- Work with Project Coordinators to document, organize, and prioritize requests, changes, and other project information throughout the production process.
- Make sure all changes and project updates are communicated to all necessary stakeholders.
- Review project changes to make sure that a pricing, content or promotional change is applicable to all projects sharing that information.
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to review reshoots and establish thresholds for the approval and communication of reshoots.
We’ll Value Your:
- Ability to communicate priorities effectively between project owners and production team.
- Solid organizational skills to prioritize numerous tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a results driven environment.
- Ability to take the initiative to seek out information and have excellent follow-through.
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop, preferred
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible