Do you have a knack for staying calm under pressure? Are you the organized person in your office? The one who likes to work on a million projects at one time…….and manages to keep all the balls in the air? You know, the go-getter, who wants a challenge? If so, this is the RIGHT opportunity for YOU!
As an Accounts Payable Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for maintaining good vendor relations while protecting company assets by researching, analyzing, and resolving vendor inquiries and disputes.
Day to day you will be responsible for..
- Researching, analyzing and resolving vendor inquiries and disputes regarding payments or deductions
- Maintaining files with notes of all communication
- Researching and resolving over, short, and damage reports from Transportation Department
- Updating Supervisors, Merchants and other internal Bon-Ton associates as needed to keep them informed of potential vendor problems and the resolution of same
We’ll value your...
- Experience in Accounts Payable, retail or other customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Ability to work diplomatically with associates of all levels and speak professionally on the phone.
- Interest in problem solving and analytical thinking.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible