As a Digital Designer at the Bon-Ton Store, Inc. you’re responsible for conceptualizing, designing, coordinating and executing all facets of digital advertising campaigns to help increase brand awareness, grow the customer base and drive traffic and sales.
On the job you’ll:
- Think creatively and strategically when designing banners, emails and website pages.
- Work to ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of creative.
- Use your familiarity with basic coding and wireframe design to follow through with executions, when necessary.
We’ll value your:
- 3+ years of digital design experience in a creative agency or comparable in-house team.
- Ability to think creatively while keeping business objectives in mind.
- Effective communication skills and ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and MS Office.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Understanding of the retail climate and landscape.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible