As the Senior eCommerce Digital Producer you will manage the day-to-day aspects of website promotions and creative. You will manage the execution of digital promotions between multiple teams: eCommerce promotions, digital merchandising, creative and UI. You will create solutions for site optimization, maintain site schedules and test website creative and promotions. You will create and maintain creative grids, site schedules and calendars based on merchandise strategies and priorities.
You’ll also dig into developing and maintaining methods and technology which will improve the quality and productivity of the QA process and make recommendations to management on ways to improve the QA process.
You’ll take the lead:
- Managing timelines to ensure all teams follow through on updates and stay on schedule.
- Managing priorities and making decisions based on business optimization and workload capacity.
- Managing special projects for the website, which includes facilitating turn-in meetings, identifying problems and recommending solutions to ensure the successful launch of the project.
- Working to ensure the site experience effectively meets the expectation of our customers and drives business.
- Setting up site content in testing environment.
- Understanding online and in-store coupon strategy.
- Resolving morning site check issues, communicating issues to appropriate teams and determining site readiness, as needed.
We’ll Value Your:
- Basic knowledge of ecommerce architecture
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements
- Strong project/time management and organizational skills
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible