Take the next step in your HR career with this exciting new opportunity to make your mark within our growing Contact Center team!
As the Contact Center Recruiter, you will responsible for facilitating the hiring process, maintaining the staff matrix, and managing all FMLA/ADA requests.
You will be the point person responsible for hiring all Shift Supervisors and Contact Center Agents, both onsite and remote. You will use your prior Contact Center background to ensure appropriate staffing levels and monitor payroll forecasts and budgets.
You will work to maintain knowledge of all legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance. Further, you will ensure all HR records, including personnel files, medical files, I-9 forms, resumes and timekeeping records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures, as well as archived according to company retention policies.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Customer Contact Center, you will provide guidance and direction in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
We’ll value your:
- A minimum of 3 years of Human Resource Management and Recruiting experience
- Excellent communication, follow-up, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must be organized, results oriented, accurate and attentive to details.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel), applications for timekeeping, HRIS and internet.
- Must have knowledge of federal/state/local employment laws and regulations.
- Strong customer service focus, work ethic and desire to achieve excellence.
- A strong solution focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to flex hours as needed, especially during Peak Hiring Season.
- Experience with pre-employment testing strategies – Preferred.
- Experience managing a high volume Human Resources Department – Preferred.
- Understanding and appreciation of Contact Center concepts and practices, including use of systems, call routing, contact channels, types of customer transactions/interactions, performance measurements, quality initiatives, etc. – Preferred.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills to The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full-time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- 401k Plan – with potential company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision options for full time associates who meet the eligibility requirements
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Vacation and Sick Pay for full and regular part- time associates who meet the eligibility requirements