The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is looking for a dedicated Contact Center Shift Manager to Lead and encourage our fantastic team of Contact Center leads and Agents. This role is perfect for someone who is a natural leader and enjoys helping in the development of others.
The Contact Center Shift Manager will be leading the team on the following shift: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
On the job you’ll…
- Provide direct oversight and supervision to ensure customer issues are addressed efficiently.
- Monitor calls on a regular basis to ensure information provided by Agents is accurate and complete.
- Provide consistent feedback and awareness of development opportunities to Agents through effective coaching and training to improve performance or increase sales.
- Initiate customer contact or assist with resolving escalated customer service inquires as needed.
- Assist with hiring and training of new employees.
- Conduct performance appraisals and appropriate disciplinary action in accordance with Bon-Ton’s Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Develop, monitor and adjust action plans to improve ongoing customer service.
- Work with management team on creation of Call Center Agent schedule, ensuring coverage is appropriate based on forecasts of call volume.
We’ll value your…
- Experience managing people in a call center environment.
- Ability to lead, motivate and coach a team of associates.
- Passion for providing top level customer service.
- Ability to research, follow-up and resolve complex issues or problems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible