As a Store Planner at The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., you'll be responsible for providing CAD support services such as creating plan sets, file maintenance and construction administration services.
On the Job You’ll:
- Create all assigned CAD documentation for new or renovated stores as well as small renovations or refreshes.
- Produce project documents and ensures accuracy of Corporate Facilities records and documentation in AutoCAD and Computer Aided Facilities Management system.
- Manage the overall production, schedule, and quality of Store Planning documents
- Implement processes to maximize productivity
- Assist in the development of project specific fixture books, finish books and furniture books as requested.
We’ll Value Your:
- Entry level working knowledge of architectural drawings, construction methods and detailing.
- Technical skills in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program such as Word & Excel.
- Must communicate clearly in written or verbal manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- Co-op or intern experience in a retail planning environment – Preferred.
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible