The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is looking for an exceptional Accounting Clerk to join our busy Accounting team! In this role you will be responsible for account reconciliations, settlements with leased vendors and assisting in the Monthly Closing.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for…
- Preparing Leased Departments settlements, reconciliations and processing payments.
- Communicating with vendors.
- Reconciling assigned general ledger accounts.
- Preparing assigned journal entries
- Coordinating incoming manual entries from all departments.
- Reviewing weekly Payroll Interface
- Providing administrative support such as petty cash, filing census reports, business license payments, etc.
We’ll value your…
- Understanding of general ledger accounting.
- Experience with analyzing and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
When you dedicate your time, effort and skills for The Bon-Ton Stores, we want to give back to you. Whether you are a full time, hourly associate, a salaried professional, or part time associate, our benefits package will help you create a balanced, well-rounded life. These benefits, after meeting eligibility requirements, include:
- Associate Discount
- Flexible work schedule, including summer early out schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision for full time associates, once eligible
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation and Sick pay for full and regular part-time associates, once eligible